Take part in this amazing summer Umbria tour in cooperation with Adventurline -Walking holidays
Umbria Tour: when
- The 13-days Umbria tour will take place from June 26th to July 8th, 2018
Umbria tour: where
Assisi (5 nights accommodation in a peaceful and traditional stay): we will visit the UNESCO town and walk in the nature following the footsteps of St. Francis of Assisi.
Lake Trasimeno, Italy’s largest freshwater lake, (4 nights accommodation in an elegant 1930’s villa): we will visit several fortified towns.
Cortona (Tuscany): we will visit this lovely hilltop town.
Castello di Postignano: (3 nights accommodation in an ancient place, full of enchanting cobbled streets, stairways and courtyards leading to unforgettable views): this is a place rich in history, where you can unwind in nature.
Valnerina – Sibillini Mountains: a self contained area of high mountains, steep wooded valleys, upland villages and vast stretches of untouched land on the western fringes of The Appenines.
Umbria tour: why
The Umbria region is a fascinating mix of culture and cuisine, with picturesque landscapes, ancient woodlands, abbeys, monasteries, fertile valleys, stunning fortified hill top villages and high snow-capped mountains. If you love Italy, or have always wanted to experience the breath taking beauty of the country; its fine cuisine and culture; the joyful, easy going inhabitants – then this tour is for you. Some folk claim that Umbria is even more beautiful than Tuscany! – adventureline.co.uk
Umbria tour: what to know
- Meals and beverages included in typical Umbrian Restaurants, Agriturismos, Vineyards and Olive Groves, cafes and bars
- The tour ends with the trasnfer to “San Francesco airport of Perugia” or to Assisi railway station
- tour price €3,000 based on double occupancy
Singles occupying double rooms: £250 supplement
- We will discover Umbria with the journalist Gabriele Salari, local travel specialist
For further details contact Adventurline or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org